Exercises for a course "Topology", spring 2008 v1.0
Continued fractions and Generalizations. Lectures and exercises. (Summer 2011)
- Introductional lecture (pdf). 15 March.
- On integer geometry (pdf). 22 March.
- Geometry of ordinary continued fractions (pdf). 29 March.
- Complete invariants of integer angles (pdf). 5 April, Part 1.
- Integer trigonometry for integer angles (pdf). 5 April, Part 2.
- Integer angles of integer triangles (pdf). 12 April.
- Elements of Gauss Reduction Theory via geometric continued fractions (pdf). 10 May.
- Moebius geometry and Gauss-Kuzmin distribution (pdf). 17 and 24 May.
- Continued fractions and the second Kepler law (pdf). 31 May.
- Multidimensional continued fractions in the sense of Klein (pdf). 15 June.
- Periodicity of Klein polyhedra (pdf). 28 June.
Go to the main page.