- Abstract Submission: April 9, 2015
- Full Paper Submission: April 14, 2015
- Notification of Acceptance: May 25, 2015
- Revised version Due: June 3, 2015
- Camera Ready Paper Due: June 12, 2015
- Two Days of Tutorial: July 4-5, 2015
- Three Days of Conference: July 6-8, 2015
Your paper should be prepared according to
[template]. There is no
strict page limit, but make your paper longer than 10 pages only if this
is strongly justified. In order to be considered for reviewing, at least
an abstract must be submitted by April 9, and the full paper by April 14
(Greenwich mean time).
A poster session will provide an additional informative look into ongoing research. Authors of submissions with high potential but which have not been accepted as papers will be invited to provide a poster for this session. If authors wish to submit their papers only for the poster session, please submit the paper using the same submission system, and let PC chairs know by emailing email@example.com.
The SGP proceedings will appear as a regular electronic issue of Computer Graphics Forum, the International Journal of the EUROGRAPHICS Association. The journal status of the proceedings requires a two-stage review process with conditional acceptance after the first round and final acceptance based on the revised submissions.